Ava Rose Byers is an 11-year-old professional magician living in Dallas, Texas. Born in the Chinese province of Jiangxi, Ava came to the United States at 9 months of age. After exposure to magic on television at age 7, Ava got the “magic bug.” She joined the Dallas Magic Club (IBM Ring 174/SAM Assembly 13) where she was able to hone her magic and performing skills.
Ava continues to perform on a monthly basis at the Dallas Magic Clubs and has performed at a variety of festivals, events, and shows, the highlights of which include:
- The Magic of Wylie Festival (Wylie, TX, 2017)
- Hot Springs Festival of Magic (Hot Springs, AR, 2016)
- The Great Texas Magic Festival (Wylie, TX, 2016)
- The Maxwell Blade Theatre of Magic (Hot Springs AR, 2016)
- The S.A.M. National Convention Stars of Tomorrow (Indianapolis, IN, 2016)
- The Improv (Arlington, TX, 2016)
- Comedy Magic and Illusions V (Mesquite, TX, 2016)
- Mountain View College Family Magic Shows (Dallas, TX, 2016)
- Comedy, Magic, and Illusions II (Mabank, TX, 2016)
- The Texas Association of Magicians Future Stars Show (Austin, TX, 2015)
- Magic at the Capitol (Austin, TX, 2015)
- Weekend of Wonder (Hot Springs, AR, 2014)
In 2014, Ava entered the 2014 Texas Association of Magicians competition where a week after Ava’s 8th birthday, she won Best Junior Stage; the youngest magician ever to win at T.A.O.M. Three weeks later Jay Scott Berry put Ava on the bill at his Weekend of Wonder festival in Hot Springs, Arkansas, making her the “first female magician ever to play in a WOW.” (C. Dennis Schick, Linking Ring, Dec. 2014). In September of 2016, Ava won the T.A.O.M. Best Junior Stage for the second time. Ava is a member of the Society of Young Magicians, The International Brotherhood of Magicians, The Society of American Magicians, and the Texas Association of Magicians.
“Charm, Charisma, Talent and Stage Presence, Ava has it all. A very promising young talent!”Jay Scott Berry
“Ava shows promise beyond her years…she charms and captivates the audience with her refreshing energy…when you see her show, you will feel her love for magic and performing!”Jeff McBride
Ava’s Fashion Print Modeling
Ava has been a professional model since age 2, signed with The Campbell Agency in Dallas, Texas and regularly works in fashion print. She also has experience in broadcast modeling for both television and internet. Some of her clients include JC Penney, Belk, Army and Air Force Exchange Services (AAFES), and Cook Children’s Hospital.
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!